One night, I finish up with a hard core session of “jumpin and screamin” in other words a vigorous workout, and I jump in the shower at my dorm. I’m washing my hair (completely doused in shampoo) when the fire alarm goes off. At first the drill didn’t register and I continued to rinse out my hair. Then this girl shouts in the bathroom, “Fire, everyone get out now.”
“Oh no,” I thought.
So I grab my towel (my clothes were in my room) wrap it around me and take off. Without any shoes, clothes on, and soap all over my body I race down the eight fight of stairs and out into the snow and crowd standing on the sidewalk. To say the least, not too many people had their eyes on the supposedly burining down building. Only when the adrenaline in my system disapated did I realize the only thing I had on was my towel amongst a hundred other students. You can imagine how embarrassed and down right terrified I was. That was the most embarrassing thing I have ever experienced!
Oh by the way….it was a drill. No fire.